Monday, March 06, 2006

Maurice Broaddus

Link to this page if your interested click on his Name...oh wait!!! before you do read what I have selected in Italics...this guy is a good read!

Maurice Broaddus

"And you know what? Sadly, I have seen some wrong reasons folks have thought of as reasons to get married:
-tax breaks (though don’t get me wrong, that is why I decided to have kids)
-to make a home
-to have sex or children (as if that is the sole purpose of marriage - remember, there is always television)
-to end or prevent loneliness (marriage is no guarantee of that: there is nothing worse that being lonely in a marriage. At least when you are single, you can theoretically do something about it)."


AHEM!!


4 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger mo said...

Great ideas by this guy. I'll check back with him again.
Nice picture I think I can see part of my head in the background.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger The Reverend said...

LOL...you got better eyes than me.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger dawn2454 said...

Nice picture...and it was a beautiful wedding!! Certainly one that I would love for my own children. Blessings.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger dawn2454 said...

Hey Josh, I have a question...Why did you change the title of your blog to "Washed up Rock Star"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home