Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My Exam

January 31st at 9:00 am

What I need:

1)Prayer from this point on...in being able to retain and understand what I am studying...everyday if possible for you.

2)A stress free drive to downtown brampton the morning of my exam.

3)The abiltity to push away doubt and think clearly when I write my exam.

4)Confidence while writing my exam.....the ability to pick out the write words to understand fully what each question is asking....If I don't know the answer that I may be guided to the right answer.

5)A protection that only God can provide during my exam to keep all distraction spiritual and physical away from me.

6)An above 70% final grade on my test....70 is the mark to pass....69% is a fail, 80% to 90% is achievable depending on how much we all pray about this coming exam.

This is my last chance to write before I would have to pay to take a refresh course and given one last chance to write the Certificate of Qualification ( C of Q )

What you get:

1)The satisfaction of knowing and seeing that god answers your prayers.

2)My eternal gratitude and thanks for finally being able to close this chapter of my life and move on without this hanging over me.

What you already have from me:

1)You are in my thoughts and my prayers.

2)Many other things to long too mention because I have to go study...

I love you all and I leave you with this thought today...
...Stop telling God how big your storm is, instead, start telling your storm how big your God is!

Kind of an odd thing to put at the end of this...but I found it helpful for some reason...I'm going to pass this test because he is with me and I have his and your support.

6 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger mo said...

Hey man, I just read that storm thing too, lol. It makes me feel like I'm on the winning side.
My prayers are with you.
I think I'm going to email myself a prayer list so I don't forget.
20 days to go...You're a smart guy, I know you can do this.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger The Reverend said...

Thanks Mo!!

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Darryl said...

got you covered my friend

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger dawn2454 said...

YOU CAN DO IT JOSH!! God is on your side, and so are the prayers of many others. Thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts & prayers, and trusting that HE will make miracles happen for you, and give you peace, & knowledge all through this time and especially thro' your exam. Keep telling yourself that GOD CAN DO IT. GOD IS WITH YOU!!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger The Reverend said...

Thanks soo much everybody...and thanks Dawn I should think of it that way...Joshua 1:8

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger The Reverend said...

and Joshua 1:9...I always seem to attach the two together and think it's one verse....but both are a sure way to do many things

 

Post a Comment

<< Home